Thursday, August 26, 2010

Enlarged Swallowtail 100717

Bästa tipset hittade jag här:

http://www.knittinghelp.com/forum/showthread.php?t=91872

"I followed the advice on Ravelry on how to make it bigger: knit budding lace chart II 19 times; LVB CH 1, then LVB CH 2, then LVB CH 1 again (only rows 3 thru 12). Then on to the edging and bind-off.
The nupps kicked my behind; finally did a slip 2, purl 3, passover the slipped 2 on the wrong side rows. It was taking me so long to do the nupps, I decided to use clear beads during that second repeat of LVB CH 1 (I did the first nupp, followed by the 3 beads and then the last nupp; thought it would look like I "planned" it, instead of as a shortcut)"

swallowtailprogress

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.